RPI UK, the world’s leading specialist developer and manufacturer of precision positioning devices for high accuracy rotary and angular inspection systems, is rebranding in time for Control, the international trade fair for quality assurance. The company will be launching a new logo and corporate design, along with new branding for each of its products.
RPI, experts in rotational innovation, is relaunching an improved product range:
- Labstandard (previously the ‘DP-Series’) – sub arc second angular accuracy and precision geometry for inspection and calibration labs, both horizontal and vertical axis;
- Labstandard Duo (previously the ‘RU-Series’) – two axis, sub arc second angular accuracy for precision inspection;
- GeoOrdinate (previously the ‘R-Series’) – large capacity, sub arc second angular accuracy and precision geometry for inspection and calibration labs;
- iMAP – Integrated Measurement and Assembly Platforms for gas turbine assemblies, which reduce inspection time by up to 90%;
- GeoInspec (previously the ‘V and W-Series’) – an inspection system comprising a large rotary axis for sub-micron geometric inspection, with three bearing options;
- AccuScan – portable circular geometry inspection system for very large Gas Turbine Rotor inspection.
- CMM (previously the ‘R’ and ‘V-Series’) – rotary tables specifically designed to deliver fast and accurate indexing for Coordinate Measuring Machine applications;
RPI operates in any market requiring high load, rotational accuracy and precision, specifically; aerospace, gas turbines, CMM, calibration and standards labs, universities, optics, scientific research, navigation & guidance systems, encoders, hirth couplings and precision gears.
Peter Marchbank, RPI UK’s managing director, said: “Our tables and systems offer such low levels of measurement uncertainty you can practically forget about them. You’ll be able to see at Control exactly what they can do, and how they can make production and inspection processes so much more efficient. We’re actively seeking a network of distributors in North America, Europe and South East Asia. Come along and see what this technology can do for you.”
RPI is on booth 7425, hall 7 & at Control, Stuttgart, 26-29 April.